Recap: The RAD Awards 2018
Last night (25th Jan 2018), the best creative minds in the UK recruitment industry attended the 2018 RAD Awards hosted by Russell Kane at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel.
Once again, totaljobs was proud to join as headline sponsor for the awards, giving employers and recruiters the chance to share, recognise and celebrate the fantastic work that goes into creative recruitment, from employee engagement to diversity initiatives.
Rad Awards winners 2018
After a hugely enjoyable night for all who attended, we are delighted to congratulate not only the shortlisted nominees but this year’s winners.
Kane presented awards to a range of employers including McDonalds, EY, and HMPPS, alongside star agencies such as Havas People, Thirty Three and MSL, acknowledging their work together in creativity, innovation and success in attracting the best talent.
See below for the full list of winners.
RADs 2018 winners
- Best Use of Single Media – ThirtyThree – McDonald’s
- Candidate Experience – 3D MarComms – Greater Anglia
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative – AIA Worldwide – Accenture
- Employee Engagement – Co-op Employer Brand –
- Employer Brand – MSL Group – EY
- Employer Website – ThirtyThree – National Grid
- Graduate Campaign – Tonic Agency – Police Now
- Graduate/ Early Careers Website – MSL – EY
- Innovation – Ality – Anchor Trust
- Integrated Campaign – Havas People – HMPPS
- Out of Home, Events and Experiential – Stafford Long & Partners – Barclays
- Recruitment Literature – Stafford Long & Partners – Norton Rose Fulbright
- Recruitment Technology Partnership – Capp & Co Ltd – Lloyds Banking Group
- School Leaver/Apprenticeship Campaign – MSL – EY
- Use of Audio – Stafford Long & Partners – Secret Intelligence Service
- Use of Social – ThirtyThree – National Trust
- Use of Video – TMP Worldwide – Surrey Police
- Work of the year – Havas People – HMPPS
Be brave and win
Plus, as part of the celebrations, we ran a very special prize giveaway, with one lucky attendee winning a £10,000 holiday of a lifetime courtesy of totaljobs.
The lucky winner is Oliver Andrews @ OME.
Will he be Kayaking in the Norwegian Fjords, Scuba diving in the Caribbean or soaking up the sun on the beaches of the Maldives? The world is his oyster, now he has won a totaljobs adventure.
2017 was undoubtedly a fantastic year for the recruitment industry meaning there was strong competition for awards, and from our conversations in the room last night, we are sure that judging the 2019 RAD awards will pose another difficult task for the judges.
See you next year!